Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Grad School Update

Who loves peanut butter cookies with milk and will be starting in the KU MBA program this August?

This guy:



The interview was nothing at all like I expected it. The guy immediately began talking about what classes I should be enrolling in, internship possibilities, and study abroad. I thought it would be more like a job interview, but it was more of him selling the program to me. I won't have to take a bunch of the classes that I already took as an undergrad like the intro marketing class.

At the end he finally said, "Well I can't think of anything else, other than I will see you in August at orientation."

WHAT UP

5 comments:

The G's said...

That is great! We are so happy for you!

Farper said...

Supa' sweet...

Congrats, man! That's awesome!

Anonymous said...

We knew you could do it! We are proud of you.

Hey, when did you sneak into my kitchen for milk & cookies?

Hawkrew said...

You need to update your blog header now.

Congrats.

Awin said...

Good find Zach. Header updated.