Thursday, March 20, 2008

2 Randoms

1. What is it about being tired that makes someone talk in a deeper, "I sound like I'm sicker than a dog" voice?

2. People who laugh after every sentence can be annoying once you realize that they are laughing after EVERY sentence. It seems like its a defense mechanism for people who get uncomfortable or uneasy when they are talking. Maybe the giggle at the end is a way to protect themself since they are not sure if they will be laughed at by others so they laugh at themselves first? Lost yet? hehe, me too? hehe?

5 comments:

The G's said...

Good post. hee hee

Anonymous said...

Would you like the official physiological speech answer?

Awin said...

Sure!
(who are you?)

Anonymous said...

Sorry, that was me. Hello... speech science! I thought you would know it was me.

The G's said...

R - we are waiting!!