Monday, April 25, 2011

Don't call it a comeback

Okay, so after an almost 2 1/2 year absense, let's get this thing going again.

Updates since December 2008:

1. I got an internship

2. I got married

3. I graduated

4. I got a full time job


5. We bought a house

5. Nicole and I will be having a baby in 2 months.


6. I've become very skilled at putting together pre-fab furniture.


7. At least once a week I will do something to the house that I've never done before, but have looked up how-to videos on the internet. Home ownership is kind of a crap shoot sometimes.





Some other stuff happened along the way, which I maybe should have documented in blog form (blorm, florg??), but didn't find the time. Also the other various social medias have kept me busy, but nothing is quite the same as Amused Confused.





"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."
Ferris Bueller.





So right now we are in the final stages of getting things ready for the baby. Right now her room is in the process of being painted. If you want to see what color, come on over and bring a brush and/or roller. You may not like the color, but just keep that to yourself. Its too late to make any changes at this point.


We are slowly driving the 80s out of our new house, one brass fixture at a time.

No comments: