Thursday, April 24, 2008

Road Trip dream

Had this last night. Very vivid

Chase and I are driving from Lawrence to Kansas City in his Lumina. We are in the place where K-10 usually is, but the road was alot hillier and more curvy. Something happens to the car and the next thing I know, we are on bikes on gravel roads. At one point they are very springy and we can just hop over fences with no problem. We come to a house that we are unable to get around for some reason (it wasn't that big....who knows). We take a road that looks like it is covered in snow, but is just bright white. It must have been a limestone or talc road. We take this road until we get to a barn.

--Now things get weird (and interesting).

We have to go through the barn to get to where we're going. In the barn are dozens of horse carcasses everywhere. I mean everywhere...on the ground, leaning against the walls, up in the loft, hanging off the loft. It was a horse carcass fiesta. I don't really see Chase but I know that I was talking to him and we are trying to figure out how to get through this barn and on to our destination. Then a horse carcass charges at us. ZOMBIE HORSE!! We yell and scare it away.

--About to peak the weirdness

After the close encounter, we spot a calf up in the loft. We notice that the floor of the loft where it is laying is unstable and it caves in. The calf is on the floor of the barn and looks pretty dead. Then BOOM, it wakes up, starts running around us and yells DON'T F*#$ING TOUCH ME!!DON'T F#$^ING TOUCH ME!!

Then I woke up.

Welcome to my mind. Admission is free but, the damage to yours might be long-term.

7 comments:

Ally_C said...

And I'm officially afraid. Thanks for the freak show, Edwin! :)

Anonymous said...

hahhah. That wasn't a dream at all. Check outside your apartment, I'm pretty sure you road that Zombie Horse home and it's probably tied up out back.

Speaking of wierd dreams. I had a super wierd dream last night. (i'm guessing this was all sparked because of mario chalmers going to the NBA yesterday). But anyway I had a dream last night that i went to espn.com and the headline picture was of my mom laughing at mario chalmers. it was a picture of both of them. mario with a questioned look on his face and my mom laughing at him. underneath the picture was a short article about how debbie chrisman didn't think mario chalmers was ready for the NBA. How wierd is that?

anonymous - CHASE

Awin said...

even in your dreams you're surfing espn.com? Dedication.

In this dream, did you also send an email to espn.com telling them that they needed to correct something on their page? I know how much that excites you in real life. (i would have been excited too)

Hawkrew said...

I want one of those springy bike things.

The G's said...

Remember when I spent the night with you and you were singing YABBA DABBA DOOOO in your sleep. You need therapy.

On a completly different subject, if someone in your dreams gives you the keys to a box of snakes, don't open it!

Anonymous said...

I always told you that you should not eat the whole package of Oreo cookies before going to bed. Too much caffeine!

Awin said...

Deb, don't forget the french accent that I yelled. "Waahaa, I have come for your computer files!"

Don't remember that dream...too bad.