Friday, February 22, 2008

I'm kind of a big deal

So there I am, on the front page of ljworld.com:

Full pic here:
The guy who took the pic was so excited to see the swimsuits in the display window of the store behind me that he had me stand in front of them for this picture. He told me a story how he had the same scene set up 20 some years ago and it made the A.P. wire. I figured this would be in the paper because he immediately hopped in his car and drove away after taking it, so there you have it.

6 comments:

The G's said...

You have always been a big deal!

Hawkrew said...

It was staged?? I am so disappointed.

Awin said...

Well I was already standing there, he just had me move 8 feet to the North.

Hawkrew said...

Are you going to buy the paper to see if you are in it?

Farper said...

3 copies? Really?

Anonymous said...

Glad you made the headlines. Great job son! mamabev