Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I change my mind

A few weeks ago a few of us had a discussion on what's the worse sport to watch between softball and soccer. I said I would rather watch softball, mainly because the soccer game that we had tried to watch was like watching a one-armed blind man trying to drive a stick shift.

HOWEVER...

After watching/watching the gamecast of the past few games, I have had a change of heart. International tournaments are solid entertainment. Don't believe me? Watch the last 20 minutes of the Turkey - Czech Republic game. It was some wild stuff.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you've moved to the right side. Softball is boring -- no offense to my sisters.

--N

The G's said...

How about the coma inducing sport of curling? That is one boring sport, eh?

Anonymous said...

You and Roy can discuss this when we visit. I am sure he would like to weigh in on this discussion. Rebecca

Hawkrew said...

Umm...no...sorry. You have chosen poorly.

Now your skin will melt off in an "old movie trying to do futuristic special effects" kind of way. (see Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade).

Anonymous said...

how is watching a one armed man trying to drive a stick shift boring, it sounds f'en hilarious! i would watch at least 20 minutes of it laughing.

chase